Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Treasures

Hey guys! Well it is TUESDAY, so I'd like to share a few treasures with you.

First, I'd like to show you a few great blogs that I follow.
  1. Fabulous Fish This blog is by my sweet friend Stephanie Kinley. She is an incredible teacher and a really great person. She has some awesome products on TPT that I use in my classroom a lot. Check her out and follow her blog. 
  2. Mrs. Prince This blog always makes me happy. While I don't know this teacher personally, I do enjoy her products. 
  3. The Kinder Garden This blog has a beautiful design. The creator has excellent products and has recently added an entire section for FREEBIES! Check it out!
Next, I want to share a few TPT treasures.
  1. If you haven't already done so, check out my store. Follow Me Here

      2. My good friend Amanda Freeman just opened her store on TPT with some great winter products. Check her out here.


Lastly, you should Pin some of these awesome resources on Pinterest
  1. You can follow my education boards here:
    1. 1st grade
    2. Kindergarten
    3. Upper Elementary
    4. Organization and Classroom Decor Ideas
    5. Guided Reading/Daily 5


And while you're surfing the web, take a second to check out my BRAND new Facebook page. The first 5 people to like the page get a FREE resource from my TPT store that typically sells for $3.50! Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment