Saturday, July 19, 2014

A New Beginning

     I started this blog several months ago. At that time I knew very little about blogging. I did not follow any blogs, and the only time I even read them was if a Pinterest link led me to one. The blogs I stumbled upon were fabulous. The design, pictures, and cute fonts were so fun! I decided that, with all my free track-out time, I should get into this blog thing, too. And so I did.
     Unfortunately, after much research, I found that those well-designed blogs cost a lot of money and time. Once school started back up for me, I knew I would not have the time to invest in making my blog as cute as those others I'd seen. I also found that I don't really have the skills or ability to make a design alluring enough to gain followers. Thus, I slowly gave up on blogging.
     Since then, I have started following blogs. During the school day certain activities seem blog-appropriate to me. I think of ideas that may be helpful to others. I have begun feeling much more interested in sharing my daily adventures with my sweet little ones. And what better time than at the beginning of a new school year! So, regardless of my lackluster design, I will make a 2nd attempt at becoming a blogger!

Where should I begin...
     I have been tracked out for 3 weeks now. My husband and I spent a week in Florida with his family.  We spent some time in Universal with the mad crowd of Harry Potter fans. Boy, was that an interested experience!
Then, my favorite part of the trip, we headed to some beautiful beaches. We actually got the chance to visit the Siesta Key beach, which has been called one of the most beautiful  beaches in American. Pretty cool stuff! The sand was as soft as powdered sugar.
Aside from our glorious vacation, I've spent some time sewing, writing, cleaning, creating TPT products, lesson planning, creating to-do lists for my classroom, and making lots of cute decor to update my room. I have to admit, I get pretty giddy about setting up a classroom :-)

     Yesterday was my first workday of the school year. I was super productive and got a bunch done! I'll give you a sneak peak now, and a full class tour once it is all finished.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment